various shalya tantra treatment related to diseases
Research and development: Research inshalya tantra department and documenting the same for research articles.
To prepare the experts by the field of shalya tantra provide quality patient care and promote research activities.
- To bring out standard protocol for treating surgical disease through ayurvedic approach.
- To emphasis quality and evidence-based education with hands on training to develop optimum surgical skills.
- Creating awareness about ayurvedic Para surgical procedures on par with global standards.
- To explore and re implement surgical procedures mentioned in ancient texts.
- To prove Ayurveda concepts by research activities.
- To develop manufacturing unit of kshara and kshara sutra.
- To develop standard wound care unit based on ayurvedic concepts.
- To implement and develop new diagnostics tools and surgical techniques.
- To motivate UG scholars to enhance research activities.
- To provide safe and humane environment to patients.
- Developing well equipped minor and major OT with efficient operating room.
- Developing medicinal leech bank.
- For creating awareness and propagating ayurvedic surgical procedures, to bring out good number of medical camps, workshops, seminars and write ups.
- Collaborating with other disciplines (RSBK, DG) for manufacturing of medicines required for surgical diseases.
- Research projects in collaboration with RGUHS, CCRAS, ETC.
- Average OPD patients per day- 15
- Average IPD patients per day- 10
FEED BACK FROM PATIENTS:
The patient feedback form is a great way to fetch statements and opinions from patients about a system. Here in shalya tantra Department we have many satisfactory patients.